St Oswalds CE Primary School and the Big Local DY10 are looking for an apprentice who has a professional approach and is full of good ideas to raise the profile of both the school and the local community led project.
Weekly wage £99.00
Working week: 30 hours
Apprenticeship duration: Approximately 12 months
Possible start date: 13 Jun 2016
Apprenticeship level: Advanced Level Apprenticeship
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain an Advanced Level Social Media qualification whilst gaining valuable experience.
The remit of this dual role will be very similar. Your role will be to raise the profile and promote activities to a wider audience through;
- Strategic planning of social media activities
- Managing the content of the websites and making sure they are interesting, informative and up to date (including written content, photographs and video footage)
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Creating a social media presence through platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Writing and promoting good news stories
- Assisting with writing and promoting newsletters
- Attending meetings and events relevant to the job role
- Using your initiative and creativity to come up with new and fresh ideas
- Other ad hoc marketing activities
Further details can be found here
or contact Beth Newton at Kidderminster College